WHAT IS THE FORGE?
The Forge is an intensive hands on missions and discipleship program designed for those interested in ministry leadership, not just missions. The Forge is where iron goes to be shaped and formed, and that is exactly what you will experience. Iron sharpens iron very well on the mission field, and every lesson learned will serve you well in ministry, no matter where you want to serve.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE FORGE?
- University students or graduates who would like to gain ministry experience.
- Individuals who want to use their abilities to serve others and gain more experience in ministry
- High school graduates looking for a meaningful growth experience
WHY SHOULD I APPLY FOR THE FORGE?
- Gain hands-on ministry experience
- Use your creativity and passions in an eternal way
- Use your abilities to serve others
- Grow in leadership skills
- Experience character development
- Experience spiritual growth
The Forge runs year round, however schedules vary depending on the time of year/season. Three & six month programs available. We are able to create a custom internship for shorter time frames, however be aware that there may not be enough time to touch each area of ministry or cover all of the curriculum.
Participants receive housing, meals, transportation and at least one excursion.
Volunteer Welcome Portal
All documents are password protected. Password can be found in your acceptance letter.
APPLY FOR THE FORGE
Thank you for your interest in The Forge!
Please download, complete and submit the program application form, with a copy of your resume, and have two references submit the confidential reference forms (preferably by email) to: